How to Enable vowifi in POCO X2
Hey everyone, This is Abhay Kumar welcome to tech info diaries blogs. Today I am going to explain to you How to enable VoWifi calling feature in POCO X2 smartphone?
Poco X2 comes with Vowifi calling feature. The OS of the phone is MIUI 11 which is based on latest Android 10 version out of the box. In the phone a powerful snapdragon 730G chipset is used. It has a 120Hz refresh rate display. This display support the HDR 10 so you can watch videos and movies in full Hd resolution.
Recently Airtel and jio network enables the voice over wifi calling feature i.e VoWifi Calling in smartphones. By using VoWifi calling feature you can easily call through your wifi network. VoWifi calling feature is helpful where the network issues usually happens.
Voice over Wifi feature is enables in most of the devices, make sure your device supports the vowifi calling feature. Here I am talking about the POCO X2 phone. Today I will explain how to enable the VoWifi calling feature in POCO X2 smartphone. This phones supports the wifi calling feature out of the box. By using your wifi network you can call to other networks without any network issues.
- How to use Airtel Wifi Calling | What is Airtel Wifi calling?
- What is Instagram Handle? How to Protect Instagram Account?
To enable the VoWifi Calling feature, Follow the below basic step you can easily enable wifi calling option in POCO X2
1. Open the Phone settings.
2. Select the SIM cards & mobile networks option.
3. Then select the SIM operator.
4. Turn on the Make calls using Wi-Fi option.
5. Now VoWifi calling feature is enables in your POCO X2 phone.
What is VoWiFi Calling or Wifi calling?
VoWifi calling is stands for Voice over wifi calling. Currently Jio and aitel enables the vowifi calling features. Basically Vowifi is used for the calling purpose but you can send messages also by using the wifi networks. Vowifi calling doesn’t require any third party application for the calling. You can call to any network by your phone dialer directly once you are connected to wifi network. You can call to any network by using your wifi network whether your receiver can be any network i.e 2G/3G/4G/VoLte, etc.
Benefits of VoWiFi calling or Wi-Fi Calling
Wi-Fi calling has many advantages as given below:
1. You can call to any network even without your mobile network.
2. Vowifi calling doesn’t require any app for calling.
3. The results of vowifi calling is crystal clear voice and very fast response.