Hello Friend, As we all know about the Indian telecom industry has seen a tremendous transformation over the most recent couple of years because of modest calling plans and wide scope of 4G in India. I will tell you how to use Airtel wifi Calling.
In December 2019, Airtel turned into the first Indian telecom company to carry an answer for indoor calling issues. The company dispatched the Airtel WiFi calling feature to better calling by the Wi-Fi network accessible to every one.
All you require for this is a 4G network and a proficient cell phone. We will enlighten you regarding it in detail, let us first tell you concerning this new topic.
- How to Enable vowifi in POCO X2 | Poco X2 wifi calling
- What is Instagram Handle? How to Protect Instagram Account?
- What is Event Blogging? How to start Event Blogging?
What is Airtel WiFi Calling?
This feature will empower customers to receive a call or make a cell using wifi connection. If a user has a good Wi-Fi network, mobile networks can receive calls even when the reception is weak.
Airtel’s move puts it above its competition and the company expects new technology to reach 10 million by the end of this year.
There is a great deal for new innovation with the assistance of this call drops. This feature will fill in as an incredible apparatus to decongest explicit cell networks in thickly populated zones. Also, Airtel is offering another help for free and customer can keep on utilizing the service on their current portable plans.
Another preferred position of Airtel Wi-Fi calling is the extravagance highlight for settling on HD from distant regions with no HD or VoLTE voice. Along these lines, ensure that you have a viable cell phone and an Airtel SIM.
How to use Airtel Wi-Fi calling?
Airtel has launched wifi calling service in India for all cities (except J&K). If you are the airtel user then you will enjoy the wifi calling feature over any wifi connection. If your Mobile phone is compatible for Airtel WiFi calling feature then connect to any wifi connection and then turn on VoLTE service for your Airtel SIM. You can find your device is compatible for this feature or not
For doing wifi calling:
- You have to go to your smartphone’s Settings.
- And then go to Network setting.
- Select the Airtel SIM.
- And last enable the VoLTE feature and also enable make calls using wifi.
How to Enable Airtel WiFi Calling in Smartphones?
- First of all, update your device software to latest version that supports WiFi Calling feature.
- Go to mobile settings and enable the Wi-Fi Calling feature.
- Also On VoLTE as well for a better experience.